New Year’s Eve is coming up fast and if you don’t have plans have no fear! Houston is a hustling, bustling city that has a zillion options to choose from — intimate dinners, house parties with friends, and big ole blow out extravaganzas.
We’re a big fan of the later and obsessed with what the Crystal Ballroom has to offer. Here’s 10 reasons why it’s the hot spot to be on December 31st. Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by the Crystal Ballroom and Lawless Bar.
1. Historic location. Take a step back in time into the historic Rice Hotel and celebrate NYE in the 1913 Crystal Ballroom. Filled with grandeur with over 100 years of festivities, it’s surely going to be a night to remember.
2. Gorgeous venue. There’s a reason that the Crystal Ballroom is one of Houston socialites favorite wedding venues–it’s absolutely fabulous. It has giant chandeliers, heroic murals, and a wraparound Terrance outside. Find reprise from the sticky-floored, sweaty Midtown bar scene at this glamorous destination.
3. All inclusive. Friends on the radio tell me that they legally can’t say “open bar” but that’s what this means. Sooo that’s definitely a perk with the price of your ticket. Champagne for all!
4. Breakfast taco buffet. Quench the post-midnight munchies with a decadent taco buffet prepared by the Executive Chef at Sambuca. The spread starts at 1am to keep you fueled for a whole night (and maybe morning!) of adventures.
5. Live music by the Mockingbirds. No NYE party is complete without a fantastic DJ to set the mood for the night and lead you in the epic midnight countdown. Jam out to the beats of a live DJ spinning in the Empire Room (of course there’s a room called the Empire Room!) all night long.
6. Five premium bars. Last thing you want to do is be waiting for a drink, so luckily the party planners have strategically placed a few bars all over the venue to optimize the end of year cheer.
7. A party for all price points. You can decide between three NYE ticket types to choose from, depending on your price point- General Admission, Reserved Table, and Rock Star Party Package. Learn more about the tickets here.
8. Option to reserve a table. Need to rest your feet? Reserve a table and have a designated area to sync up with your crew throughout the night. Each table comes with NYE party favors and a bottle of champagne to toast. Must purchase tickets to the ballroom in addition to the Table.
9. Option to be a Super VIP. Rock out, with your party hats out! The Rock Star Party Package is a dual party that includes, admission to the Crystal Ball NYE party AND the glamorous Lawless Spirits & Kitchen.
10. Get the Instagram perfect pic. The outdoor terrance at Lawless Spirits & Kitchen overlooks downtown Houston, making the perfect backdrop for you and bae to kiss at midnight. Plus there’s a grand staircase with a glorious chandelier for more profile pic worthy options for you and your squad.
Don’t Drink and Drive.
I mean, duh, but we gotta say it. I know Uber surge charges SUCK, so we have an alternative to you getting behind the wheel. Injury and accident law firm, Sutliff and Stout, wants to pay for your safe ride home. More details here. This is legit, y’all. Proof. All you do is pay for your ride upfront, then send the receipt within 7 days for reimbursement.
Whether you’re popping champagne at a house party or going all out at the Crystal Ballroom, PLEASE don’t endanger yourself or others on your way home.
Happy New Year, y’all!