Houston, we have yet another reformer pilates class. And to think, a year ago I hadn’t even heard of reformer pilates (I know, I’m dumb — my how far we’ve all come). Now, we’ve done Defy, Citizen and even HIP Fitness (RIP all my muscles).
Enter: PosturFit on the scene! Here’s what to know before you go:
- It’s a little hard to find. It’s right next to Office Max, so turning in off Kirby is fine! But you kind of have to drive past Office Max. It’s near Pappasito’s but there’s a fence blocking you from queso.
- The owner/instructor is a sweetheart. Ashley Stevens is her name, and great pilates is her game.
- There are only 6 reformers!
- There are both reformer AND barre classes. Check it.
- The schedule is pretty convenient! Proof.
- Prices ain’t so bad, especially if you buy in bulk! More here.
- Bring your grippy socks! You can buy some there, too.
- It’s a pretty typical reformer class. Not too many reps, and while it’s challenging, you don’t sweat up a storm. Which I liked!
- Brand new studio; brand new equipment. Everything is so nice and new!
- Classes are 50 minutes — totally do able.