Nothing says summer like a cold glass (errr, bottle) of rosé. Saturday, June 13, is actually National Rosé Day! So, whether you’re ordering still, sparkling, or frozen, here’s my favorite Houston spots to sip my way through summer.
- The Rustic. Whoa, plot twist. Let’s start with $5 froses. Every. Single. Day. ALL SUMMER! Pro tip — you’re welcome.
- Fig and Olive. Go big or go home. This Galleria spot has a sign outside that says “rosé all day” so that’s pretty iconic.
- King’s Bierhaus. Nothing like wine from a bierhause, right? Right. Love King’s frose — and they have specials throughout summer, including this Saturday!
- Postino. My fave spot in Houston (jk but not really). You have either still or sparkling to choose from — the actual wine rotates! I love a good sparkling. $20 bottles EVERYDAY before 5 pm, or board and bottle for $25 after 8 pm on Mon/Tues.
- Camerata at Paulie’s. Love this little wine bar in Montrose! They have specials for National Rosé Day, but you can always enjoy some pink wine and pasta from Paulie’s.
- Mutiny Wine Room. Catch flights not feelings. Mutiny, always a great spot for wine night, has rosé flights for Saturday!
- a’bouzy. Calling all sparkling fans! You can always count on a good time at a’bouzy — rosé, oysters, repeat.
- Max’s Wine Dive. Get your comfort food fix here — and some pink wine — sparkling or still!
We get it. Large crowds in small spaces is not ideal as we continue through this pandemic. Not comfortable sipping around town? Take it to-go! Some of the listed above will have to-go options, but I want to call out a few!
- Postino. Yes, this spot again. Order online or call ahead to get $15 bottles of wine!
- Houston Wine Merchant. Best wine shop in town, hands down! Lots of options and the most helpful people!
- Light Years Wine. Love Light Years — it’s shopping but also an experience. You’re meant to try a few glasses of wine before deciding on a bottle!