Bump, set, spike it.
That’s the way we like it.
Does anyone still chant this at volleyball games? No? Just me
from 7th grade currently.
Well, regardless of what you chant out on the sand volleyball court, you could be serving up some aces AND some fresh water with Water Works’ Serve the Thirsty charity event on August 13 at Sideout Volleyball (ahem, volleybar!)
- You can build a team OR register as a player with an existing team. Each player pays $25. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team!
- Each team of 3-6 players will play at least 3 games. Winners play more.
- V-ball not your thing? You can sign up to play in the corn hole tournament running at the same time. It’s $15 per player.
- Corn hole ALSO not your thing? Well, there’s an option for you too. To just watch and eat, it’s $10.
- Dinner, which is included in everyone’s ticket price, is Buffalo Wild Wings. Yum!
- Games start right at 4 pm, so get there early at around 3:30. Games should be over by 7.
- There will also be raffles, so if you’re feeling lucky….
- All the proceeds go to Living Water International’s work in El Salvador and around the world!
Sold? I know I am. Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/ServetheThirsty and sign up for the event on Facebook!