New Year’s Eve is coming up fast and if you don’t have plans have no fear! Houston is a hustling, bustling city that has a zillion options to
choose from — intimate dinners, house parties with friends, and big ole blow out extravaganzas.
We’re a big fan of the later and obsessed with what the Crystal Ballroom has to offer. Here’s 10 reasons why it’s the hot spot to be on December 31st. Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by the Crystal Ballroom and Lawless Bar.
1. Historic location. Take a step back in time into the historic Rice Hotel and celebrate NYE in the 1913 Crystal Ballroom. Filled with grandeur with over 100 years of festivities, it’s surely going to be a night to remember.
2. Gorgeous venue. There’s a reason that the Crystal Ballroom is one of Houston socialites favorite wedding venues–it’s absolutely fabulous. It has giant chandeliers, heroic murals, and a wraparound Terrance outside. Find reprise from the sticky-floored, sweaty Midtown bar scene at this glamorous destination.
3. All inclusive. Friends on the radio tell me that they legally can’t say “open bar” but that’s what this means. Sooo that’s definitely a perk with the price of your ticket. Champagne for all!
4. Breakfast taco buffet. Quench the post-midnight munchies with a decadent taco buffet prepared by the Executive Chef at Sambuca. The spread starts at 1am to keep you fueled for a whole night (and maybe morning!) of adventures.
5. Live music by the Slags. No NYE party is complete without a fantastic DJ to set the mood for the night and lead you in the epic midnight countdown. Jam out to the beats of a live DJ spinning in the Empire Room (of course there’s a room called the Empire Room!) all night long.
6. Six premium bars. Last thing you want to do is be waiting for a drink, so luckily the party planners have strategically placed a few bars all over the venue to optimize the end of year cheer.
7. A party for all price points. You can decide between three NYE ticket types, depending on your price point and have the option to reserve tables. FYI prices go up December 15! Learn more about the tickets here.
8. Option to reserve a table. Need to rest your feet? Reserve a table and have a designated area to sync up with your crew throughout the night. Each table comes with NYE party favors and a bottle of champagne to toast. Must purchase tickets to the ballroom in addition to the Table.
9. Option to be a Super VIP. Rock out, with your party hats out! The Rock Star Party Package is a dual party that includes, admission to the Crystal Ball NYE party AND the glamorous Lawless Spirits & Kitchen.
10. Get the Instagram perfect pic. The outdoor terrance at Lawless Spirits & Kitchen overlooks downtown Houston, making the perfect backdrop for you and bae to kiss at midnight. Plus there’s a grand staircase with a glorious chandelier for more profile pic worthy options for you and your squad. We threw a blogging event here back in March and can attest to its picture perfect-ness!
Bonus! We’ll be there 🙂
Interested? Check out the Crystal Ballroom NYE page for more information!
Happy New Year, y’all!