Show us your summer fun and enter our #ItsNotHouzie Instagram contest for a chance to win some fanfreakingtastic Houston experiences and prizes!
How to Enter
- Post a photo to your Instagram featuring one of our koozies (aka #ItsNotHouzie)
- Post June 1-July 31, 2018
- Include #ItsNotHouzie and @itsnothouitsme in the caption
If you have a private account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot! Instagram stories won’t count for the competition, but feel free to tag us any time showing us where you’re using our koozie! It makes our days and we repost our favorites. 🙂
How to Get a #ItsNotHouzie
Great question. Simple answer: Stalk us.
Here are some more specific ideas:
- Read our June events post to see where we’ll be this month
- Watch our Instagram Stories to see where we’re at right now: @itsnothouitsme @nataliejharms, and @anastasiachansen
- Go to the Lost Lake Visitor Center at Buffalo Bayou (by The Dunlavy) on Saturday or Sunday from 8am to 5pm. Ask the front desk–they’ve got some koozies stashed back there! While you’re at it, it’s an excellent excuse to explore the park!
Part of the point of this contest is to get to interact with y’all — face to face and on Instagram!
What You Win
At the end of the month, we’ll select the best photos and award them with prizes from local restaurants and retailers. This list will be updated throughout the month! Right now you can look forward to:
- Dinner for 2 at State of Grace
- 2 Spots on a Buffalo Bayou Booze Cruise
- Weekend Stay at Le Meridien Houston Downtown
- $100 Lyft credit
- $100 gift card to Lucille’s
- $50 to Pi Pizza
- $50 to FM Kitchen
- $75 to Cane Rosso
- $50 The Pit Room
Whether you’re planning on chilling in Croatia for The Yacht Week (like we did exactly a year ago!) or just by your pool enjoying a beverage, we want to see your summer adventures with our #ItsNotHouzies!
Shout out to these lovely accounts who have already been sharing their #ItsNotHouzie pictures! We’ll add more as we get them! 😉
Pingback: NEW! Pandr Murals Celebrating Houston Brightens Up Downtown Houston | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
Pingback: Join the It’s Not Hou It’s Me Team! Apply for Our Summer Internship! | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
I need one of those Houzies!!! I would have taken it with me to see Kevin Bacon last week!!
Pingback: #ItsNotHouzie Contest Winners Announced! | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
Pingback: Celebrating 4 Years of Blogging About Houston! #ItsNotHouTurns4 | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog