Your favorite Houston blog is turning 4!
What started as a fun passion project in November of 2014 has evolved into a brand that enables all Houstonians—new and og —to fall in love over and over again with the best city on earth! From searching for the perfect brunch to TV appearances and ambassador trips to Germany, we’ve blogged millions of words and are so stoked to have witnessed the blog grow and transform over the last FOUR years!
Come celebrate our Blogiversary with us at Eight Row Flint with all-day happy hour, a plethora of #itsnothouzies, and a raffle benefitting Young Houstonians for Houston Children’s Charity!
Bring CASH or CARD to donate and participate in the raffle! Tickets are $2 each (or 6 for $10)!
Raffle items include:
For the FITNESS LOVERS:
– FIVE Packages of 5-Classes from SWEAT 1000 Houston Heights
– 5 Class Pack to CYCLEBAR
– One Month Unlimited to RacePace ($199 Value) + People of Memorial Park Book!
– 5 Class Pack to Method Pilates
– 5 Class Pack to Vortex Texas
For a TREAT:
– Two Tickets to Rooftop Cinema Club + Unlimited Popcorn
– 2 Essential Spa Service Gift Cards ($110) from Hiatus Spa + Retreat – Houston
– $50 to Fiori Spa and $25 to Ivy Bar & Bistro
– Pair of Tickets to “Florencia en el Amazonas” and “The Pearl Fishers” at the Houston Grand Opera
PARKING: Complimentary Valet ONLY. Recommend taking a Lyft!
Our blogiversary deets:
When: Wednesday, Nov. 14, 6 to 8 pm.
Where: Eight Row Flint
What: ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR and goodies and a raffle for charity!
Why: Because you love us?
Listen, if I’m being honest, each year, as our blog gets bigger and better, so do our bday parties. Last year’s was so fun (click here to read more!) and this year is sure to be be even more fun!