All these Insta-worthy pop ups are making our feeds fill with the funnest photos — and Houston, we have another one coming. The Color Social is here this Saturday and Sunday, and, for a $18 1-hour ticket, you get access to 4 fun winter themed rooms.
Click here to get you some tickets now! Use our code “ITSNOTHOU” to get 20% off! Merry Christmas to that!
Here’s what you can expect:
- You can sit Santa’s Sleigh at the North Pole with a friend, wearing matching Santa robes!
- Watch clips of your favorite Christmas movies on the Big Screen!
- Have a seat on comfy Presents as you explore the Wacky Presents Room.
- You can even have a snowball fight in our Winter Forest Room with the Igloo Ball Pit
- Bring a smile to deserving families by bringing an unopened toy to donate to the Salvation Army.
- Wear your wackiest Christmas sweater to enter the Ugly Sweater Contests on both Saturday and Sunday for $100.
Know before you go:
- Children 3 and under are FREE!
- The event has complimentary valet!
- Sorry bud, no pups allowed.
- Got Qs? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSA: Tickets are non-refundable.
Heads up! This post is sponsored by The Color Social — a fellow duo of girl bosses — but all opinions are my own.
Pingback: This Weekend: Walk in a Winter Wonderland Pop Up – Houstons.News