Update: It happened. We had our big B-day. FOMO? Check out all the beautiful people who came out to celebrate!
November 24 is a big day for us. Today marks the one year blog-iversary of It’s Not Hou It’s Me! In the past 365 days here are some small things we’ve accomplished….
- 245+ blog posts
- 260+ Instagrams
- 2000+ tweets
- 52 Newsletters
- 35 posts about The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- 54 posts about brunch
If you want to take a walk down memory lane, here are some of our top posts that we enjoyed writing, and y’all have enjoyed reading over the past year:
- Top 5 Veggie Burgers in Houston
- How to Survive a Texas A&M Football Game without Being an Aggie
- 10 Things to Know about Riding the Metro Bus
- 10 Places to Take Your Tinder Date in Houston
- I Went to an OrangeTheory Fitness Class and Survived
- Your Go-To Drinking Game for the Bachelor
- Bumble’s the Bee’s Knees
- Turtle Races: 10 Things to Know Before You Go
- You Say You Want to Start a Revolution…
- How NOT to Drive in Houston
If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter, you can do so by clicking here! It arrives in your inbox every Wednesday morning, is filled with the top #ItsNotHou posts of the week, and is guaranteed to make your day just that much better.
It’s been a big year! We’re celebrating at benjy’s on Washington tonight (you’re invited). Cheers to 365 days of goodness and cheers to another great year!!
Aw!!! Today is Crunchy Salty Sweet’s one year blogiversary too!!! Congrats!! 🤗
Pingback: A Few of Our Favorite Things: November | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog