I had the amazing and unforgettable experience of eating Holley’s super secret fried chicken family dinner. I am forever changed. If you want to partake in the incredible evening, here’s what you need to know.
10 things to know before you go to Holley’s family night:
- You have to go in person to get your name on the list. Then, if you are accepted, you get to go!
- Dinners are on the last Sunday of each month.
- It’s a 6-person minimum per table. Some yelp reviews said that if you book six, you pay for six. Any back-out people, you pay for them.
- It’s $50 per person. That’s a set price, because….
- It’s family style. You’ll get 4 or so sides (they change frequently), plus a big ole pile of chicken and a boat of gravy.
- There are no menus here. Well, except for the wine list.
- There’s a parking garage, and valet. V necessary because of Midtown.
- You must have all of your party there to be seated. Make sure everyone is prompt!
- The dessert is amazing. We had a coconut cake with amazing frosting. Plus, it’s a huge portion… which means…
- You get to take your leftovers to go! Literally, there will be leftovers. You’ll get a half dozen boxes and a huge bag.
Here’s what we had on our New Year’s feast: