“Every Millennial wants to make a difference, but it can be hard to know how you can make the biggest impact.”– Water Works Houston
- You get good karma. 100% of proceeds go towards serving the thirsty in India with Living Water International. Access to clean water affects major issues in the world like education and human trafficking. I could think of worse ways to spend $20….
- Warrior Pose finds a new meaning. Be a #WaterWarrior and join instructors from Lifetime Fitness for a one hour long Warrior Vinyasa yoga class. Plus if you fall in love with the class, everyone also gets a free 1 Day Pass to Lifetime Fitness, which if you haven’t been has a beautiful gym, spa, pool and plenty of workout classes to choose from!
- You might make a new friend! Water Works is a networking group in Houston that brings together young professionals for a common cause. Nothing solidifies #newfriend status more than sweating it out in a yoga class and then sealing the deal over a round of beers.
- Beers for everyone. With your ticket you get a 16oz Karbach pint glass and tokens for three craft brews of your choice!
- You might fall in love with Water Works. In general, Water Works throws super cool events like yoga (obviously), but also volleyball tournaments and “Thursdays for the Thirsty” happy hours. AND while they’re throwing crazy fun social events, they’re also raising money for a good cause. Since 2015, they’ve raised over $200,000 for clean water and are continually striving to do more for the world.
We’ll be there at the event next week and would love to see you there! Be sure to sign up for the event here! Plus if you use the code: HOUWARRIOR you can get $5 off your ticket!
PS World Water Day is March 22! What better way to celebrate?