Do you love Houston? Want to grow your social media prowess? Have a passion for design? Just reaaaaaallly want another It’s Not Hou koozie?
Then the It’s Not Hou It’s Me Summer Internship might be for you!
What We’re Looking For
Individuals who are…
- Passionate about Houston
- Based in Houston area
- Strong social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Can dedicate 2-6 hours per week to blog work
- Strong writing skills, professional, and high attention to detail
Would be especially great if you…
- Know InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, or Canva
- Understand algorithms and strategy for social media, especially Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Have experience in journalism, PR, marketing, graphic design, social media, photography, website design, SEO, video editing
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the following information by June 10, 2018.
- Social Media Handles (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- What makes you a fit to work at It’s Not Hou It’s Me?
- What’s your favorite thing about Houston?
- What would you change / add to the blog if you could?
- If you could write a blog post for It’s Not Hou It’s Me, what would it be
- Examples of resumes, design work, other websites, etc.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks of Being an It’s Not Hou Intern
- Get design experience
- Learn social media skills
- Grow your negotiating, business, marketing skills
- Expand your network in Houston
- VIP experiences and first look at events, restaurants, store openings and more!
- Practice pitching to brands, creating and maintaining, monetizing opportunities
- Letter of recommendation, if applicable
- Dedicated mentoring and coaching
- Unlimited supply of It’s Not Houzies