Y’all I’ve been stung. I kind of love Bumble—a dating app for women who don’t have all day. General concept: You swipe through polo-shirt-wearing bro after polo-shirt-wearing bro. If you match, the girl and only the girl gets to start a convo—saving dudes everywhere from the “hey what’s up” disaster.
Everything is bee-related. So were my messages because I think I get the concept.
Here are the five fast reasons to put Tinder on hold and buzz to Bumble.
1. The emoji usage is on point. Bumble notifications are so for millennials. You get a bee when you have a new connection and the little typing ellipse when you have a new message.
2. Girls. We run the world—and this app.
3. For whatever reason (I suspect magic) most of the candidates are I mean.. like… the cream of the crop. The sweetest honey. The buzziest bees.
4. Dating don’t waste no time. You just like a guy and instantly talk to him. Why wait for a man to do it?
5. Because at the end of the day, it’s a dating app and you’re single and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.