Hi what are you doing? Stop it. Right now. Put down your pen, shutdown your computer, pack your things and leave work/school/your bed and go do something fabulous.
Because we need to show the world Houston.
This filter suddenly showed up Tuesday and we reacted appropriately: WE FREAKED THE F OUT. This filter (I think) means that the Houston Snapchat (maybe) will be seen EVERYWHERE (probably).
Here are all the things YOU need to do to show Houston is great:
- Brunch, literally anywhere.
- Jump out of a plane, just do it for the Snap.
- Go to Midtown—and use the filter.
- OH, maybe do a Pedal Party in Midtown.
- Get fancy chocolates, like a Budda that melts in your mouth.
- Go to the beach.
- Have a drink downtown, try Moving Sidewalk.
- Hit up a boutique gym, like this one.
- Eat Mac and Cheese at the besto restos.
- Drive like a normal Houstonian, AKA THE WORST.
- Do yoga… in Spanish.
- Eat Tacos!
- Run at one of our beautiful parks—but stay hydrated.
- Go to a cool cafe, like Tout Suite.
- Do something crafty, like make a terrarium.
- Get crepes, from the best (ps. he’s at HEB now).
- Go on a Tinder date, we have some recommendations.
- Go to the Houston Zoo, even without the Zoo Lights.
- Grab one of the best veggie burgers in Houston.
Do it, Houston. Show the world how fun (and full) we are!