Labor Day is upon us, and for those of you NOT traveling out of town, it means a pretty slow weekend in Houston. However, here are three things to do on your day off!
PS. One thing to remember this upcoming holiday weekend is NEVER to drink and drive. Find a safe way home — and Seerden Law Firm, PLLC wants to pay for that ride. Scroll down for the full deets and don’t put yourself or others in danger by getting on the road when you’ve had too much to drink.
Heads up, this post is sponsored by Seerden Law Firm, PLLC
— as always, all opinions are my own.
1. Enjoy the last day of Houston Restaurant Weeks
Labor Day is THE LAST day of Houston Restaurant Weeks! 😭😭😭 Go out with a bang with one (or two, no judgements) last hurrah!! MAKE HRW MOVES.
2. Hit up a brewery
No work today! Let’s cheers! I love just chilling at a brewery all day — playing games, ordering flights, petting dogs — the works! Check out our complete brewery guide here and double check hours!
3. Bingo and Beer
Every Monday, Karbach Brewery hosts a bingo in the biergarten night! Celebrate no work with some cold brews and get lucky! BINGO ME.
Here’s how to get a free sober ride home with Seerden Law Firm, PLLC:
- It starts on Labor Day, September 2, 2019 at 5 p.m. and ends September 6, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Only adults ages who are ages 21 and older can participate.
- The program will provide participants with a free, one-way ride to a safe destination in the Houston metro area. Included counties listed below.
- Harris County
- Fort Bend County
- Montgomery County
- Brazoria County
- Galveston County
- Liberty County
- Waller County
- Chambers County
- Austin County
- Participants can use a taxi or a rideshare service provider such as Uber or Lyft.
- We will reimburse participants for a one-way ride, up to $35. The limit will be one ride per household.
- Participation is limited to the first 50 submissions which we receive.
Participants must email a receipt and a copy of a valid ID to email@example.com within seven days after the ride. Please be sure to put, “Labor Day – Free Cab Ride Program” in the subject line.