Happy our birthday! Last month we celebrated being FIVE YEARS OLD! Seriously, that’s a child (as one party goer pointed out). If our blog were a human, she’d be a walking, talking KID.
Anyways, just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who made this possible! And, scroll through to see if you spy yourself in one of our recap photos!
First of all, thanks so much to Tikila’s in the Heights for letting us take over your taco Tuesday and for extending that happy hour for us! $3 White Claw — what a game changer.
Our creative cookie partner
Butter and Love was the real MVP of the night. Thanks so much to Laura for her cookies for the party — she’s part artist part baker, honestly.
Emily of Emily5Photo (left) did such a great job documenting our party! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Accel Lifestyle, one of our fave brands here in town, came out and knocked off 25% for our party. That’s such a great deal for the American-made, sustainably-sourced, and anti-stink workout wear!!
I know some of y’all weren’t appreciative the next day, but it was so great to take some fireball shots with Dalida. Plus, they sponsored our photo booth, which was such a hit!
Our raffle partners
Thanks so much to everyone who donated prizes:
– Jewelry from Kendra Scott
– Staycation from Hotel Derek
– Staycation from Intercontinental Hotel
– Pair of tickets + unlimited popcorn at Rooftop Cinema Club
– 5-class pack from The Studio FORM
– $150 gift card to Houston-based Cotidié
– 1-month unlimited from Crew Fitness Houston
– $100 gift card from B.B. Lemon
– $50 gift card from Craft Pita
– A shirt, bag, and popsocket from Accel Lifestyle
– A tour for 16 people ($800 value!!) from The Nice Winery
– $100 gift card from Running Game Clothing
– A teeth whitening set from Naturally White Memorial
– $50 gift card from Pokeworks
– 4 pack to A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas from Alley Theatre
Our nonprofit partner
We raised over $1000 for Big Brothers and Big Sisters! Thanks so much for Julia and Carly for running the raffle!
Finally.. all of you!!
Seriously, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love that we created something for a city that all of y’all love as much as we do. See ya around town!