Heads up! This post is sponsored by
Mosaic Dermatology, but all opinions are my own!
Need a last-minute gift idea? Give the gift of amazing skin care!
Mosaic Dermatology is a Houston-based dermatologist with several locations across town. Aside from the next few weeks, the clinic is open on Saturdays and you can easily book appointments or treatments online.
Here are 5 gift ideas from Mosaic Dermatology for you — or, you know, yourself!
- Cleansing cream. Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Isn’t giving face wash as a gift a little insulting?” And I’d say that’s a fair point. But, as someone who has always suffered from acne, I would have welcomed any new products to try. Plus, the cream is only $20, so it’s worth a shot!
- Botox. Mom? Grandma? Someone in your family would LOVE this treat. Again, might be a sensitive gift to someone who is in denial about their age and wrinkles, but it will be well received by many!
- Chemical peel. New year, new skin. Give your friend’s face a fresh start this year. A good chemical peel can do a girl wonders. It’s great for acne treatment and anti-aging.
- MiraDry. A treatment that can rid you of armpit sweat/stench? The future is now, y’all. This is definitely a whopper of a gift. Maybe you treat yourself to this one instead…
- A referral. Oh, hey! This one is free. Got any friends seeking a new dermatologist? Well, there ya go!
All holiday cheer aside, Mosaic Dermatology’s No. 1 goal is to keep your skin healthy! Get your skin checked ANNUALLY, y’all. Or you’ll be on the Naughty list for sure.