Revolution Studio is partnering with lululemon Highland Village to host a joint event complete with a 30-minute cycling class outside of the store, followed by a 30-minute yoga class with a live DJ and awesome jams. Because I’m really into numbers and counting these days…here are 10 reasons why I think it would be super cool get your “Hustle and Flow” on this Saturday, April 25, from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- It’s a bomb excuse to wake up early and take on the day. Even if you’re not a morning person, you never regret a workout! And just think how productive you’ll be after stretching and sweating it all out.
- It’s a great opportunity to sample the Revolution Studio cycling classes. They’re about to open a new location at West Ave in River Oaks. (They currently have locations in Sugar Land and Memorial City!)
- Cycling classes make you sweat but are loads of fun.
- Yoga is calms the body, mind, and soul. I’m always a fan of trying out new instructors and different styles to learn new things and gain inspiration in my own practice.
- It’s the perfect reason to wear [lululemon] leggings all day long. Why change when you look so cute AND actually did yoga!?
- The combo of biking and yoga is sure to guarantee a sweet well-rounded workout and have you feeling great all day!
- There will be a live DJ.
- There will be breakfast tacos *insert heart eyes emoji* and a raffle with prizes from Highland Village retailers #freestuff
- The weather on Saturday is going to be phenomenal!
- It’s free!
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a bike.
Thank you so very much for sharing this incredible post! We’re beyond grateful that Revolution Studio has found a place in your heart. Hustle & Flow is just hours away and we’re bursting at the seams with excitement! We can’t wait to meet you!
Clip In. Rock Out. Namaste.
Pingback: Remember to Enjoy the RYDE | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog