Who’s ready to row?! Crew Fitness has officially opened up in the Heights, and wow is it addicting.
What to know before you ROW
- Your first ride’s free! Book online or call the studio!
- It’s a full-body, 45-minute workout. If you’re only sore in your arms, you’ve done it wrong.
- Throughout the class, you switch between your floor and your mat. Row two minutes, do 20 pushups.
- There’s this thing called an up-down that I will have nightmares about. Pushup to deadlift to curl to press. Then you do it all again. (Your choice of weights — I did two 10 lbs.)
- High energy, colorful lights, loud — it’s like a spin class with its level of fun!
- There’s a $125/month founder’s special! You can also pay per class.
- There’s really nothing else like it in Houston. It’s really going to be a great place to mix up your workouts or really get into a new type of fitness.
- This is Crew’s second studio. The first one is in Mobile, Alabama. The owners, Marcia and Dan, are a married couple that moved to Houston just to open Crew!
Highly recommend this class, guys! It’s so fun and the owners are just the best. It’s so awesome to see a new studio open up as Houston’s fitness scene expands and diversifies! Woohoooo!
Pingback: Houston Events You Can’t Miss This May | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
Pingback: It’s Not Houzie: We’re Launching Our Second Annual Koozie Contest | It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
Pingback: I Survived a Barry's Bootcamp Houston Class and So Can You – It's Not Hou It's Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog
Pingback: Crew Fitness: What to Know Before You Row | It’s Not Hou It’s Me | Houston Lifestyle, Food and Culture Blog – Scott Larsen dot Net
Pingback: 20 Houston Workouts to Try in 2020 – It's Not Hou It's Me
Pingback: 5 Not-Your-Average Workouts in Houston to Book on ClassPass – It's Not Hou It's Me
Pingback: 5 Houston Workouts to Make You Feel Like an Olympian – It's Not Hou It's Me
Pingback: 5 Houston Health and Fitness Goals to Make for 2022 – It's Not Hou It's Me